SMART. GRID. MONITORING SYSTEM
We provide several services that will help you with your monitoring process
The server communicates with all sensors and records data such as Volts, Amps and KW from each device every few seconds. “Heartbeat Technology”: We are utilizing a heartbeat protocol to synchronize sensors and indicate the health of each sensor. A "heartbeat" is sent to the sensors at regular intervals to confirm their proper functionality.
Data from all sensors are recorded in Local and Cloud Servers for Unlimited Time. Accessing these data from anywhere using either Computer (Mac/Windows/Linux) or Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
a. Present with Line and Bar Charts All Logged Data b. Line graphs for presenting live data c. Bar graphs for presenting hourly, weekly, monthly and yearly data d. Compare Data from Different Dates for a single sensor OR e. Compare data for the same period for different sensors
a. Send Notifications for all Alarms through SMS and/or emails to Unlimited people b. Alarms stored in local and cloud database for future reference
a. Automatic monthly invoice and bill issuing b. Based on Local Provider’s Regulations c. Capable of using different Tariffs d. Daily | Weekly | Monthly | Yearly Reports
How to IMPROVE WITH MONITORING
- Monitoring your building means you know where you consume your Energy – hence where you spend your money.
- Knowing where you consume Energy means you can take actions to reduce it and SAVE ENERGY
- Monitoring your equipment installed in the building such as Server Equipment you can prevent unwanted failures
- Get Notifications and Alarms for high temperature or malfunctioning Air-conditioning in server rooms and prevent Server Shutdowns due to temperature that might result losing valuable data.
- Get Notifications and Alarms for any other equipment related to Server and Data Rooms such as Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishing Systems, UPS Systems.
- Energy signature and end-use consumption analysis
- Discovery and identification of ECOs
- Quantification of energy use and misuse
- Establishing bounds for potential energy reduction
- Data acquisition for further calculation and analysis